Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas!

It's my favorite Holiday!!! And unfortunately, the past four years at school I never got to properly celebrate. We were always too busy with finals and never really decorated.

Not so this year!

On Saturday Lindsay and I took the bus up to the shopping center in East Harlem. We were planning on going to Target, Marshalls and Costco. We never made it past Target. We probably spent about 3 hours going over the Christmas aisles! And we scored a lot of great stuff - the dollar spot is amazing!

Some of our goods!
Check out that pink sparkly Christmas tree star!
 Yay!
 Thanks Mom! 
This is over the kitchen sink.
 Amy, Chelsea, Lindsay.
Linds and I covered our hallway closet doors in candy cane wrapping paper. 
 I love this guy! 
You move the candy cane every day.
 $1.
 Ho Ho Ho!
Bathroom decor. 

Linds and I are heading to get the tree tomorrow!!! (Pending on weather - cross your fingers it's not raining). We're buying one at 68th and 1st and carrying it home...the plan is to bring our shopping cart and try to fit the tree in there and just roll it home. If not, it's going to be Linds and I on each end of the tree for a long 9 block walk home!

No comments:

Post a Comment