Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Life Lately According to my iPhone Pictures

 Gorgeous!!!
One night I decided to walk home from work and took a different route than 
usual to discover this beautiful street. I love New York City in the winter!
 Roommate sharing a blanket on the couch one evening. 
I don't know why anyone would ever want to live alone. 
 Good morning! BRRR.
Lindsay and I have developed a gambling addiction.
I won $15 off one! They're only $1 each.
5 of our like 15 traps. I'll spare you the pictures of the dead mice. 
14 dead Ralphs in about 6 months. 
Happy hour with coworkers at Bryant Park's pop-up restaurant, Celsius. 
Great view, terrible place to eat/drink. 
 Happy hour at La Biblioteca! It's in the basement of a restaurant, 
really cool atmosphere. 
At La Biblioteca with Liz and Alyssa. 
Facetiming this little babe!! Haha
I went to my first hockey game!
Bridgeport, CT Sound Tigers!
Frostee at the hockey game. It was freezing. 
 Kitty prints in the snow!
Snow.
 Last weekend we went to Brooklyn!
Brand new Barclays Center
 We went for ice cream in Brooklyn, at the famous Ample Hills.
YUM.
Linds was really happy after ice cream. 
View from a cab ride last week.
1913 Prices at Grand Central for the 100th Bday.
 Roomie dinner date at Fishtail by David Burke for NYC Restaurant Week!

 Three course meal. Seafood Soup, Surf 'n Turf (pictured) and Apple Crumble Pie.
Surf 'n Turf was skate and braised beef. YUM. 
Classy ladies. We wore heels and dresses and everything. We clean up pretty well :)
The next day I needed to even out the classy with a 
burger, fries and beer at a local bar for dinner with Liz and Alyssa. Also YUM.
With Liz and Linds at the Gingerman. 

Lastly, a few pictures of my new favorite cat:




 

No comments:

Post a Comment