To all my loyal readers, sorry for the hiatus. Work has been crazy and my free time has been spent sleeping, either in bed or Central Park or my roof! I loved being back home and seeing my favorite people though, it was a perfect vacation from stress in the city!
Loflen!
Lortscher!
I know that I am SO lucky to have both sets of great grandparents and I love spending time with all four of you!
And these two aren't so bad either...
But, I'd have to say my new favorite is the newest little princess, beautiful Claire Hazel. After being the baby in the family for 23 years, I'm happy to give the honor over to her!
She's perfect.
Momma and poppa.
And of course, hanging out with this guy is always a good time. Haha!
The Swiss were in town too!!! So happy to see them again, and their newest addition, little Ben! Looking forward to catching up with them again this week in New York.
No trip home is complete until I get to hang out with some of the best friends a girl could ever have!
Emily, Jess, Lauren and I catching up in the park.


No comments:
Post a Comment