Our friend Barrett was moving back home to Minnesota to go to med school, so Lindsay threw him a perfect going away party at her house and beach club in Red Bank, NJ!
Some of the crew on the ferry!
Barrett, Amanda, Emily, Cody, Brian, Trevor and Stephanie.
Lindsay and Barrett at Linds' house.
Group effort to shuck corn for the grill.
Cody and Brian, our amazing grill masters!
They grilled corn, mushrooms, burgers, turkey burgers and hot dogs mmm.
Hanging out in Linds backyard - so pretty!
Brian and Barrett playing corn hole!
Against Cody and I...we lost.
Cody and I.
Prom picture! Trevor, Barrett, Cody, Amanda, Linds and I.
Group shot!
Ashka, Maria, Phil, Trevor, Cody, Barrett, Linds, Amanda, me, Brian, Emily, Steph and Kevin!
Barrett blowing out the candles on his farewell and good luck cake.
We spent the evening at Lindsays house in her backyard, eating burgers and playing corn hole. Later, we all caught cabs to an amazing beach bar. It is literally on the beach! Live music, sand in my toes, life couldn't be better.
The next day we all piled in cars and headed to Lindsay's beach club, which is amazing as well. Nothing like having someone else set up 15 beach chairs and umbrellas for you!
Entrance to the pool area.
On the beach! Brian and I.
Cody, Amanda, Barrett and Emily soaking in the rays.
Another group shot.
Great weekend in the Jers!















No comments:
Post a Comment