Today is the last day of my wonderful four day weekend. This time tomorrow I will be at my new position, beginning a new career!
My last day at Marcus & Pollack was on Friday and went very well. I ordered from my favorite lunch spot, Le Pain and had an amazing cake from Crumbs. It was sad to say goodbye to so many great coworkers and officially close that chapter of my life, but I could not be more excited for the new opportunity before me. Onward!
Some pics from our move (Starbucks wifi is really slow and 5 pictures took the better part of an hour to download. More to come later):
Amy and Linds being amazing roommates and helping haul a dresser down 5 flights of stairs!
New paint!
Finding weird things while packing up 414.
Amy sitting in the moving van Astoria side (they had to double park), eating a slice of pizza.
No comments:
Post a Comment