Monday, November 4, 2013

Snapshots of Summer

Since I was out of commission all summer...

 Purchased a $20 dresser on the UES...note who's taking the picture.
Best roommates ever!
Miss my laughs with this girl.
 I may have already posted these, but this is Amy and I's trip to Ikea!
We took the East River Ferry to Wall Street and then the Ikea Ferry to the store.
This picture was taken after Amy and I sprinted a mile to make the ferry. She was tired. 
 Amy being tired at the Wall Street ferry stop. Pigeon keeping her company. 
Gorgeous day, gorgeous views.
Friday nights in Home Depot shopping for our new apartment!
They have cats in Home Depot in Queens.
And pigeons.
 Studio Squared, one of Astoria's beer gardens.


Amy and I celebrating our cable dish!
 Mini golf work outing.
On a pier on the Hudson.
 Bowling with the boys! I'm a natural.
Crane game.
A night out at PH-D, one of the hottest rooftop lounges in NYC.
Thanks, Steve!
 Liz's birthday party! On a sweltering July night.
 Liz C., Alyssa, Liz, and Linds.
What was happening on the other side of the camera.
 Shake Shack in Madison Square Park.
 Nights in "helping" Amy sew our new couch cover.
Local pool hall!

 Fun times at Joe's apartment, which has an amazing balcony with a hammock!
6th floor views on the Upper East.
 With Liz.
Wish this wasn't blurry!
6th floor NYC photo shoot with Ms. Courtney!
 First brunch party (with our ram head)
 With Alyssa and Colin.
 Ladies.
 Vinny and Alyssa.
Nosepicker.
 A day at the races! The Belmont Races, at that!
Annie, Erin, and Amy.


Gorgeous day.
 Connecticut with Amy for the weekend.
Beach and boardwalk! So nice.
Fire escape hide away.
Lindsay's going away party...this deserves a whole post, but here's a sneak peak pic...
Group shot of "North 2." We all lived on the same floor freshman year of college and still like each other :)

No comments:

Post a Comment