Monday, January 18, 2016

Catching up on December

It's January! How did that happen...


 Normandie winter décor.
 Talk about a tree!
 I made that.
 17C Christmas tree! She was a beauty.


Take note of our fireplace. 
 Roomies and our holiday party spread!
With Lauren.
 With Joe, who's sweater nicely matched our plates.
Love all 5 feet of them :)

Aside from a holiday party, 17C also threw a small New Year's Eve party. Guess who was in town from Austin!

 Ms. Amy!!! She wears red lipstick so well.
 Joe and I matching in black.
 Roomie joy :)
Some of the ladies before the ball drop.

There also was hiking and camping in December...

 My site - Stokes Forest. Where apparently there are a lot of black bears. I survived, mom!


 Fire, freeze fried food, and M&M's. All you need to survive.

 Appalachian Trail! 10 mile hike that day.
Felt like fall in December.

Not to mention, a San Diego Christmas. I realized 99% of my pictures from home are of the little yetis...sorry everyone else!

 Beautiful JFK sunrise.
 Day with Poppi at the range! Guess who was a better shot :)


 Bullet case Christmas tree.
 Shane!

 Claire! She took that picture.
 Jalisco's with Grandma and Grandpa. YUM.
 :)

 Love the progression of these pics...










Friends since circa 1995.

No comments:

Post a Comment