Catching up on things...
Last Friday night Lindsay's apartment threw a Christmas party!
Yummy appetizers.
Great decorations, ladies!
Lindsay and Courtney.
Erin, Vinny and I.
Molly and Lindsay.
Lindsay, Chelsea, Courtney, Christine and I.
Check out the hanging snowflakes, love them.
Brian (nice elf hat), me, Court, Kate, Vinny and Linds.
Our Christmas-y table cloth.
Home made snowflakes :)
Liz's Christmas lights.
Our apartment wasn't quite as festive with our Christmas decor, but we've got the Christmas spirit!
Rugs from madre.Our Christmas-y table cloth.
Home made snowflakes :)
Liz's Christmas lights.
And an adorable little Christmas tree.
Hearst also has their Christmas decorations up:
In the lobby.

Beautiful stars hanging over the escalators.
Some Fordham shots:
Keating.
Keating.
Duane Library.
Last night Eileen and I hopped on the RamVan into the city to check out the Rockefeller Center tree - it was stunning, as always!
Radio City.The tree!
Ice skaters.
Eileen and I.
With the drummer boy.
It's supposed to snow tonight and tomorrow, so hopefully I can get some pictures of a winter white Fordham before I leave. Glad I get to have a snowy Christmas before I head back to San Diego and then Hawaii!








No comments:
Post a Comment