On Monday Liz and I had lunch on a bench
by Eddie's after picking up our cap and gown.
Everyone relaxing in between classes.
Trees blooming on campus!
View from my living room.
The grass is starting to grow green again.
Thursday after class, laying on Eddie's with Dani. Perfect blue sky.
You can see Liz walking down the steps of Keating here!
Also, my classroom is on the second floor, last windows on the left.
In the city on Friday I walked past Rockefeller Center
and was happily surprised by the beautiful red tulips blooming!
One month of school left and I have never been busier. Applying to jobs, looking for apartments, going to Career Views with Fordham. I probably have looked at over 10 apartments with Lindsay and Amy so far. We discovered that we need to avoid any apartment with a broker fee, which usually runs to 15% of the annual rent. That's pricey! We're also trying to stay below 125th Street, if possible.
Looking professional for our interviews!
After a busy week, last Friday Lindsay and I stayed in
and made some nachos! Mmmm.







No comments:
Post a Comment