Check it out, here.
There was also a short segment by Brian Williams congratulating all graduating seniors. A few clips from Fordham's commencement were included and my friend Lisa had a 3 second cameo appearance! You can see it here.
Before the actual ceremony began, my friends and I all ordered bagels and coffee from Simon's one last time. We had our last breakfast together in the lounge, in our robes, before heading downstairs and over to Eddie's.
Lisa and Court.
Linds putting on her cap!
That small figure running is actually Amy!
Linds and Kate.
Linds and I.
Brian and Vinny on their phones.
Walking over to Keating!
Eileen and Court.
Dani, Liz and Lisa.
All the girls!
Dani, Liz, Lisa, Eileen, Linds, Court and Kate.
With Brian, Dan and Brett. All friends since freshman year!
Top of Linds' graduation hat.
Waiting in line to head to our seats!
Kate and Brian.
Keating! Such a perfect day.
Glorious.
Seats right up front! That's Lauren.
Eileen, Lisa, Liz, Court and Dani.
Linds and I before the ceremony.
So many people! According to Fordham, there were over 15,000
graduates and family/friends packed onto Eddie's.
I scored such a good seat!
There's Alex Trebek! And Brian Williams behind!
Alex.
McShane!
Honorary degree.
Getting ready!
After the speakers, we separated into college and sat in our assigned seats.
Luckily, mine was perfectly shaded the entire time - I didn't sweat a bit!
(Unlike my entire family and about 95% of the graduates).
The Ambrose family! And Kelsey, Kyle's girlfriend.
Fam sweating.
There's Lindsay..
And Courtney.
And me!
Graduated!
We went to Pugsleys after for some lunch.
Then walked back over to Keating to take some pictures.
This one's a keeper!
I spy...
Leaving Fordham for the last time!
In the pouring rain.
For my graduation dinner we went to Serendipity!
Here is Chad attacking my delicious chicken pot pie.
Mmmmm Frrrozen Hot Chocolate!
Forbidden Broadway sunday!
Back at the apartment for the night.
I'll update later with another post about our post graduation vacation out to Long Island!
No comments:
Post a Comment