Friday, June 3, 2011

Senior Ball!

I'm graduated! And I've got the diploma to prove it! A graduation day blog will be coming, but I figured that I'll start with one of the first Senior Events, Senior Ball. It was the Wednesday before graduation, and really was a blast. We rented a limo for 14 of us, which took us down to Chelsea Piers where the event was held.

 Courtney did my hair in all of about ten minutes, loved it!
 Eileen and I. 
So happy to get to wear my prom dress again!
 Court and Eileen. 
 Roomies!
 Unfortunately it was raining buckets out, so we didn't get to
do pictures on Keating. Instead, we just went to the lounge. 
 The guys. 
 Prom pose!
 Walsh roomies!

 Lisa and Eileen. 
 Campbell roomies!
 Hanging out before our limo arrived. 
 All the girls! Love all of our different colored dresses. 
 Trying to pose the guys. 

 Nice group shot!
 Zach and Kristie. 


 In the limo!



 Shoes! Court, Linds, me, Eileen, Lisa and Liz. 

 My friend Johanne and her boyfriend. 
 Dena and Lauren. 
 Pit stop at a Starbucks on the Upper West Side!
 Finally made it to the piers!
 With Amy. 

 Barrett. You can see how all the tables are set up here. 
 Imani, Chloe and Eileen. 
 With Barrett. 
 My friend Conor, from Kansas!
 With Kate and Brian. 
 With Dani. 
 Court and Dani. You can see the Hudson outside!
And also how much it was still pouring. 
 With Alex, one of my freshman year roommates!
 Kate and Brian. 
 At dinner! Table 22. 
They served a delicious salad, followed by chicken 
with mashed potatoes, followed by sorbet ice cream. 
 Got a picture with Father McShane!
 Cody. 
 Chelsea and Chelsea. 
 With Ryan. 
 Part of the dance floor!
Leaving. 

Everyone had such a great time! It was fun to have the limo drive us downtown and be treated to a three course meal at Chelsea Piers. I'm not sure how many students attended, but the place was absolutely packed! So glad that I went. 


No comments:

Post a Comment