In January I was in Hawaii, soaking up the rays and hiking mountains.
The next week I was back in New York and plowing through this:
In February reality crept a little closer as I danced the night away with the rest of my soon to be graduating class at our "100 Nights til Graduation" dance.
In March, Emily flew out from San Diego to visit and we had so much fun hanging out in the 'concrete jungle' together.
Courtney and I flew across the pond to spend 10 days gallivanting around England and Scotland.
We visited Rachel, one of Court's friends from Connecticut who was studying abroad in London.
And stayed with Courtney's amazing aunt and uncle in Scotland.
In April, the snow began to melt and another sunny San Diegan came to visit me.
Fordham was blooming and beautiful, as it is every spring.
Linds, Amy and I started our apartment hunt, which at first was exciting (haha).
Job interviews also began.
Spring Weekend at Fordham. One of my favorite times of year.
May. The end of life as I knew it. We seniors made the best of the last of our 4 years together, in our perfect bubble in the Bronx.
We went to dinners together.
Senior nights.
We held our own prom.
We celebrated the death of Bin Laden.
And we graduated.
I got to hang out with the fam post grad, as well as move into my new apartment.
And headed to Connecticut for Court's graduation party.
And had a blast doing free things around the city with Jess.
July I searched for a job.
Tanned in Central Park.
Watched a sunrise over the ocean.
In August I searched for a job.
And spent a lot of time with my favorite couch crasher:
In September I searched for a job.
Survived a hurricane.
Revisited my alma mater at homecoming.
And GOT A JOB!!!!
October I worked! Learned many new things and met many great people.
And went to a ball (for work).
Was visited again by Broski #2.
And celebrated my 23rd birthday with all of my closest East coast friends.
And spent Thanksgiving in the city with my Mom and Ruthie!
December I worked!
And spent the holidays in New York and San Diego - the best of both worlds.
I rang in the New Year on the roof of my building, listening to the fireworks bursting over Central Park and hearing revelers across the city. I've had an amazing 2011, through the ups and downs, and cannot wait to see what 2012 has in store for me.
Although by this picture, you couldn't tell by my face!
On the roof for the new year, with Amy, Katherine and Linds.
Happy New Years!!! Cheers to 2012. I hope it brings family, friends and travel!













No comments:
Post a Comment