See Professional Bull Riding at Madison Square Garden!
Yes, it's true. Some friends talked Amy and I into joining them at MSG on Sunday for the finals of PBR. I had major reservations and zero expectations and was completely blown away.
MSG was packed - with people, bulls and dirt. They haul in dirt to cover the floor of MSG, transforming it into a completely different arena than the concert hall I'm used to. Apparently, they also have to walk the bulls across the street from Penn Station to MSG - I would've liked to see that!
MSG.
Unfortunately all 8 of us bought our tickets separately and did not have seats together. After searching the arena for a group of seats, we finally decided to try our luck in the empty press box. We filed in, sat down in cushy chairs and enjoyed the entire 2 1/2 hours from the best seats in the house!
Rodeo clown.
Huge!
Nice truck.
He's kickin!
Rodeo clown entertaining.
These bull riders had some great names.
He's down!
Amy and Erin.
Rodeo clown.
Ouch.
The group (minus Erin and Amy)
Brian, Sean, Charlie, AJ and Mike in the sombrero.
The winner!
All in all, I thoroughly enjoy watching bull riding! Maybe it's more thrilling being there in person and waiting for each bull rider to die. Those guys have to be crazy to try and ride the biggest baddest bulls in the nation.

No comments:
Post a Comment