Friday, October 1, 2010

Lunch Break #2

This week it's been raining every day - except on Wednesday, my 9:30-5:30 day at Good Housekeeping. 


Miraculously, there was hardly any traffic in the morning, and I made it to Lincoln Center by 8:45 am. Since I had 45 minutes to kill I stopped in Lincoln Center to buy some orange juice, and then headed over Columbus Circle. Once there, I snagged a great spot in the sun, on a bench in the middle of the roundabout. There were some other suits scattered around, and we all read our newspapers as the sun rose higher and higher above Central Park, while the cars whipped around us. 


Nice way to start the day. 


For lunch I took advantage of the weather and spent my hour walking into Central Park, where I found a nice bench to sit and eat my Subway sandwich at. 


 The view. Lots of people out riding bikes and running. 
Still keeping an eye on my building!
Walking back 
Oh heyyyy Hearst, time to come back to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment