Lots of seniors came and it definitely was a lot of fun!
Hanging out in the boys apartment before the dance.
Dani and I.
Joe and Vinny in their peacoats.
Linds stepping on her MCAT study books! Congrats again!
With Linds and Court, wearing our '100 Nights' glasses. Loved them.
Sans the glasses.
With Liz.
Shoes shot. Court, Linds and I.
With Chelsea and Linds, trying to get a picture of the back of my dress!
With Court.
At the dance! Lauren, Chelsea and Linds.
With Dave, Cody and Courtney.
Myself, Katie, Christine and Linds.
Notice the piece of chicken that Christine is holding:
Appetizers were chicken, cheese, cupcakes, brownies and other goodies.
With Matt.
The dance lasted until 1 am and was a lot of fun, just like it always is! It was very crowded; I think most of the Rose Hill senior class attended.
Can't wait for the next one!
No comments:
Post a Comment