Saturday, February 19, 2011

Laptop-less.

For the past week, I have been without a laptop (hence the lack of posting).

Last Saturday we ordered a new power cord and I expected to have it delivered to school by Thursday.

No such luck.

After spending entirely too much time at Fordham's Post Office, I discovered that my package had been delivered to a Post Office at 149th Street, in the Bronx. Why? I have no idea.

Yesterday I spent half an hour at Fordham's Post Office, in the back with the workers, trying to sort things out. As of now, still no delivery.

Pending on the exact location of the other Post Office, I may just travel to the South Bronx on Tuesday to get the package myself, rather than waiting on the obviously failing coordination between the Fordham Post Office and the 149th Street PO.

TBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment