Saturday, February 19, 2011

Black Swans

Last weekend a friend of ours hosted a Black Swan themed party. The movie came out not too long ago, starring Natalie Portman. For those of you who haven't seen it, in the movie she has to play a white and black swan. Thus, the attire for the party was to be the white or black swan.

We had a lot of fun putting the makeup on!

 Amy with Anne. 
My finished makeup. 
 With Kate and Court. 
 Practicing our ballerina moves. Kate even had a tutu!
It's hard to see from this picture, but I had some leg warmers on. 
That weekend Court's brother, Kyle and his girlfriend, Kelsey, came to visit. 
 Dani and I. 
 Dani with the best-dressed white swan. 
Linds and I.
 Being serious swans with Anne, Kate and Dani. 
Being not-so-serious swans. 

Fun party, with such a great theme! Everyone dressed up fabulously and near the end we had a costume contest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment